miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

A Strange Semester...

This year don't be perfect in the business of school for all the changes in programs and times, now I have to be learning all units of five months in two months, which is really difficult for me and my classmates.

The new conditions are complicated, but I hope to do the better of me to get the best results in my projects and my qualifications. The most difficult is will be spending Christmas away from my family, because it is the first time since we've seen in so long (almost a year). So I hope I pass all my classes and not have to give any exam for spend more time in Arica with my friends and family.

Well, the question is to overcome the situation and make the best work in this strange semester and that consequences. After all, the protests were for something fair and worth the sacrifice to put the issue into the consciousness of all.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario