jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

say cheeeesus! (it's like a cheesy-jesus xD)

Even though I don’t have a photographic camera, I enjoy taking pictures with my friend’s cameras. I love to take spontaneous photographs. I don’t like to people to pose on my photographs.  Also I don’t like when people take photographs from me. I am not good at smile.

Some time ago, I had a lot of fun watching photos about me when I was a little girl. I don’t have too many pictures when I was small because my father doesn’t like photographs. But, my brother searched for all my photographs and uploaded them to a photolog. I hated him when I saw the pictures, because he shared the link with my friends.Even though, I understand that he did it to make me happy. So I didn’t killed him in his sleep :) 

My favorite pictures also include a lot of landscapes, and strange compositions, like to take pictures while moving the camera.

Now, one example of this is the following picture. It is one of my favorite…


This photo was taken by my friend Valentin. It was taken on an autumn day three years ago. In this image, you can see a sunset in a cloudy day at Arnuero. It is a very little town in Spain. It was taken with Valentin’s new camera.

 I love this picture, because when you see the sky it looks like an ocean. Like a floating ocean. And there is a lot of contrast, like if the day and a night were together, but the sun can’t be seen; just the sunlight. Also it remembers me good times with Valentin. He is a very close friend. I haven’t seen him since a long time ago because he lives in Spain. 

1 comentario:

  1. I like the colors of the picture, what kind of camera use your firend?

    ResponderEliminar