martes, 31 de enero de 2012

Freedom...


It's a difficult question to answer because it depends on the personality and experience of each. Don’t we all go through the same, not all look the same and not all feel the same. Those categories are important to think about the sense of life.

For me, the sense of life is search freedom, I know it is a difficult concept to define, but I try to imagine it as the time in which the happiness and tranquility surround you. The future isn´t a problem and the present satisfy you completely. Moreover, not only see the meaning of life as a goal, is also alive every day, I'm adding the experiences and knowledge that is saved on my mind, because you can’t find a sense, without your sense for live.

Perhaps for others happiness is the way to live, while to me is part of the way, there is no reason to expect to be happy in an extraordinary form, if we can be enjoying the day to day or even better, if we can be happy just be alive.

So, for me the sense isn’t the reason, it is how we live.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario