martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Da dara dah!, dada da dara dah! (Metro Golwyn Myer xD)


I like movies, but I don’t like go to cinema for see all movies, for example, when I want see animations movie the cinema is full of kids, and they cry o scream. However some films are better in the cinema for the big screen and the surround system, for example Matrix or The Lord of The Rings, etc. When I want see any film, first search in internet; if don’t find movie late a little time in case appears, but if not again, I think in go to cinema with my friends for see the movie.

Between films more famous, one of my favorite is “Singing in the Rain”, before the original sound track of this film are the most funny and creative that I know. Also that have choreography really complex and beautiful, with this the actors manage transmit happiness.

My favorite movie is “Contact” (1997) is science fiction film about the construction of a machine that allows travel and contact with other places of solar system. The protagonist is a women astronomer who knows the stars thanks to her father. My other favorite movie is Age of Ice, I really love it, I can see hundred times this film because the animation is excellent and I love principal sound track “Send me on my way”.

Really I don’t use many of my time in see movies, but I’ve seen good movies of different period of the history. Between all movies I see I recommended five excellent films of different kinds:

-          “The Shinning” (Horror)
-          “Contact” (Science Fiction)
-           “Triple X” (Action)
-          “The Schindler List” (Social)
-          “The Wave” (Social)

These are films perfect for a night with friends and a bag of popcorns.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario