miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

My travels...

I love travel for meet different people and know about new places, I like travel to little towns and big cities for compare the differences and similarities.

I usually go to Arica for my winter and summer holidays. Past holidays I visit two place more, Tacna and Putre (really beautiful town). I usually travel alone, the travel to Arica are really long, 28 - 30 hours in a bus don’t are the best idea for enjoy a road, but when I traveled with other people the hours spent more fast.

I know a little of Chile, but if I have choice in any moment one place in Chile for visit, I would like visit is Frutillar, because all people speak or mention Frutillar when speak about the south of Chile. Don’t is the place favorite of all, but all speak about this place. Outside Chile I only know Tacna, because it’s so near Arica. I would like travel around of the Chile before going aboard. But when traveling abroad i like see London or Tokyo with my best firend or my parents.


Well, any day I will travel for all country of the world or for all places of Chile …but, for now, the best travel is with my imagination.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario