lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

Leisure Time :D


Actually, I don’t have too much free time because the university consume all my day. I study 1 to 2 hours every day of the week, so my schedule is full in the week. Then, I can only do other things en weekend. When I have some free time during the week, I use it visiting my boyfriend or going to the house of my friends. My favorite activities for my free time during the weekend are listening music and Medieval Fencing at the “Compañia Espada de Plata”. 

In my house, when I can, I prefer to read a books of science fiction or police drama, watch T.V series and play shooter games in the computer, but these activities are very addictive and the times flies away. Outside of my house y prefer running or walking around the park, and going to the “Centro Medieval y Renacentista de Chile” on Saturdays by the morning, for fencing lessons.

When I was a child, I didn’t like sports with balls, I preferred to read or going to the house of my friends to play with dolls. When I grew up, I started loving volleyball, because the sports teacher taught me how to not be afraid from the ball of volleyball.

I feel the time is really short and I would like use it in other things. I love to practice fencing and I love all the other things I do in my free time, but sometimes I lose too much time. I get relaxed, but then I feel bad because I should use that time studying or reading. Finally, I prefer to use all my time in activities, but sometimes it is good to stop and relax for enjoying the moment.

1 comentario: